VTT (Vargas Turbo) is not exactly well regarded when it comes to support or admitting fault of any kind. Those in the know in the Audi tuning scene allege the VTT EA824 4.0 TFSI V8 air inlets are poor Chinese copies of SRM's inlets.

Click here to enlarge

Do not take our word for it. An Audi enthusiast who purchased these inlets posted about their nightmare issues with trying to get them to fit:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nthusiastt
So I'm in the process of installing Vargas inlets and it seems I need to clock my driver side turbo about 5 degrees to get the bolts to line up the bolts. The problem is the bolt size on these turbos. 8mm is too large 7mm is to small, 5/16th seems to still be a little large but I ordered a few long wrenches to try and reach the bottom bolts. Has anyone done this? Have to think someone has done this. Also is there any secret to getting the throttle body couplers back on? They were hell to get the OEM ones off so I just cut em off. I got the JHM couplers to reinstall but they're even more firm than the OEM's so any tips, tricks you can provide would be amazing. Thanks all!
Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nthusiastt
Ok, so I was able to get a 3rd wrench that does actually fit down to loosen the bolts on the turbo housing, however the pipe fitment is so far off the recirculating valve would go right into the BOV.

Warning! Do not buy Vargas inlets. Nightmare install, I've emailed them 3 times in the last week and no response.
So, it appears fitment is poor and Tony pulls a Tony and ignores the problem once he has your money. If Tony could afford vendor fees on AudiZine no doubt he would try to have the thread pulled or delete threatening to cancel his vendor account which he only did here about 200 times. Or was it 300 times?

Watch the video and come to your own conclusion...