Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Racing seat adapter base for W/S212

Been looking for a racing seat adapter for the S212 without any success :-( Weistec made a fixed bracket for side-mount seats but that is out-of-production.

Planted Technologies in Bellevue, WA, has a base-mount bracket but only for the W211 as no one has offered up a W212 doner for them to measure. They have a handy design that accepts sliders and side-mount brackets, as well as direct bottom-mount seats.

So I'm reaching out here for some ideas or assistance.

Firstly, if anyone in Washington State with a 2014-16 W/S212 is willing to invest half a day and drop by Planted Technologies, they would be pleased to see you.

If you are interested in a base for the 2010-13 cars, I'm sure they would also be interested, but it won't serve my needs as there was a part change with the right front seat starting with MY14, and its the later fitment I'm looking for.

Also, if anyone has the Weistec brackets "surplus to needs", I'd be interested in purchasing.

Lastly, if someone knows of another source for W/S212 side or bottom-mount brackets, please post it here or let me know by PM.

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    need2speed
    ​lead, follow, or better yet, get out of the way

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2523 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't know where to help on this one and it seems nobody else does either.

Were you able to find a solution @need2speed?
    BRAND NEW IN BOX 991.2 standard/non-pse SPW cat bypass pipe for sale - $899 shipped

New generic 991.2 PSE bypass pipes - $499 shipped

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nope, but hoping someone will eventually want a seat base and go through the measurement process.
    need2speed
    ​lead, follow, or better yet, get out of the way